• A way to meet the needs of the majority
• An economic system for a better world
• A historic (but not inevitable) imperative
• A transition to representing advanced consciousness
• Shared stewardship of human needs, natural resources and societal institutions
• A system guided by cooperation and equality rather than greed
The Partisan was the newspaper published by the Peace And Freedom Party State Central Committee and was published regularly from 1994 to 2009.
We have 29 guests and no members online
Support our campaigns!
Donate to the Peace and Freedom Party campaign fund online by clicking the PayPal link above (PayPal membership is not required).
To send contributions via post, checks or money orders may be sent to:
Peace & Freedom Party
P.O. Box 24764
Oakland, CA 94623
Click here for more on our fundraising campaign.
In California, voter registration is very important to political parties. The very existence of a political party as "ballot-qualified" is determined by the number of votes its statewide candidates receive or by the number of voters registered with the party. As the only feminist socialist political party on the California ballot, it is imperative that the Peace and Freedom Party continues as a qualified party. Quite simply, the Peace and Freedom Party will not be able to provide Californians with candidates that will represent us unless we register and vote Peace and Freedom.
For more information about registering to vote in California, you can visit the Secretary of State's website.